Thursday 30 June 2016

My Very First Pedicure in Rhodes, Greece

imageI think of visiting posh spas as a pastime for  well off ladies and have to admit I feel a bit intimidated, although had a good time at Bluestone Spa in Wales trying the outdoor jacuzzi in the rain.
Out of desperation I visited the spa recently at the Amathus Beach Hotel in Rhodes. With my broken shoulder it isn't impossible to reach my feet as I can tie my shoe laces but cutting my toe nails is another matter so that is why I braved the posh spa last week. I needn't have worried as the girl who gives out the pool towels remembered me and noticed I rocked up . without the sling. She was easy to get along with and took me to the treatment room with warm foot jacuzzi followed by electric dead skin removal and all the things they do. I am sure many of you have been down this path. It cost me 40 euros with the tip but was worth every penny in my current predicament. In a months time I will need the same and where I live in London is pedicure land, so I will go in pretending I'm a posh regular but it will no way compare to the pampering I enjoyed in Greece.  
Enter

No comments:

Post a Comment