Sunday 23 April 2017

Negroni, the cocktail of the moment

The cocktail of the moment in London seems to be the Negroni so I have started to have just the one before Sunday lunch which is sometimes a typical roast but more often a takeaway.  They are rather strong, so I prefer just the one.  Unfortunately, I didn't have any orange peel, so haven't included a photo today.  Hopefully, I will add one soon.  The bitter taste certainly gives me an appetite and today we are having Iranian takeaway of Chello Kebab Koubideh which is two skewers of minced baby lamb served with grilled tomato and saffron rice.  My significant other has made a side dish at home of fresh okra topped and tailed in tomato sauce, yummy to pour
IMG_0454
over the kebab and rice with a vegetable towards our ten a day.  I doubt we will make 10 today but we almost got there yesterday with onions, cauliflower, tomatoes, cucumber, cabbage, carrots etc.
Looking forward to reading what others have for Sunday lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment